Sunday, February 12, 2012

They tracked me down

Well, I was holed up in a cheap motel where I thought my only worry was the possibility of the Intrusion hiding in the sheets. Didn't even give my name, just told the night man that my name was Mr. Franklin and showed him some very green ID. Two hours ago three Timberwolves came and started kicking down random doors. Not sure how they knew I was there but it can't have been the guy at the desk, he would have known my room number. I was trying to figure out how to get the window open (don't try jumping through the glass like you see in the movies kids, it's a good way to get sliced to ribbons) when Betty, Veronica, and Jughead got to my door. Wish I could have gotten my knife out and sent at least one of them to give their boss man a great big hug but I had the briefcase in one hand and needed to grab my laptop with the other. While the image is a little embarrassing I wound up beating them all around the head and shoulders with the briefcase like an old lady hitting a mugger with a purse until I got to the door and then took off.

Three cabs heading in different directions later (having ditched the briefcase after the first cab in favor of a newly purchased duffel bag - just in case they were tracking the briefcase somehow) I'm sitting in a 24 hour diner with free wireless wondering why they seemed to want to avoid killing me, what the Slenderproxies want from them so bad they're willing to give them this much money, and what they need this much money for? All I know is none of the answers can be good.

7 comments:

  1. THey really are damn persistant ones, aren't they?

    Wait.... the hell did they need money for anyway? Does Archie want his twenty dollars? Maybe he owes Slendy twenty dollars?

    *gasp*

    Was Archie the one wifin' in the club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be surprised how much money matters to these people.

    Don't think about it for too long, though.

    - Have a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...You know, I was trying to see who was following my blog, but... what the fuck is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering you've got the attention of Jester this is something you should pay a lot of attention to, considering you're about to be involved in it if you aren't already. You may find my entry on Puppets especialy useful considering Jester's involvement. After all, he's one of the most famous.

      Delete
    2. He's not that bad. I've thrown him around like a sack of potatoes. the only real danger the puppets possess is when that harlot possesses them and they leap around like gymnasts.

      Keep that in mind.

      Delete